Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Once a year

On my Big Day, there are two groups of people celebrated for me. It was such a blessings to me. I never expect that they'll remember this day.

At 12am sharp, my blockmates celebrated for me. Of course, I was fooled by them around like nobody. cake ware, water war and cream war. But still we have fun that night. They were 15 of them, a big group.

In the evening, my brothers and sisters from FGC called me up for a simple dinner in Bistro River View. They treated me with Chicken Chop and a cup of beverage from Cool Blog. They are nice but the servings are small. =(
This time, i was questioned by them with plenty of questions. One i remembered the most was Partner's requirement. I gave them a few requirements.
These are the other questions:
What food you like the most?
Will you miss me when you graduated?? (i'm still wondering and guessing who is this)
Do you think Angeline and Eugene are the best couple?
and the last one is Who is the prettiest in FCG?

I enjoyed the jokes and funny stuffs by Simon and Xien. It's such a blessings to have you guys around me. .if we could know each others earlier by few years, that definately would more fun. =)

Some of them also called me late night to wish me. Thank you very much for remembering this day.

No comments:

Post a Comment